Father’s Day will be here before you know it. Getting the right gift for dear old dad might seem like an impossible mission, but it doesn’t have to be. These great gift ideas will make your dad feel like he has the world’s greatest kids – at least you’ll make the list.
THE GIFTS DAD IS SURE TO ADORE
Dad has been a great sport all these years proudly sporting hand-painted neckties proclaiming him the World’s Greatest Dad and showing off the world’s largest collection of coffee mugs and tee-shirts. This Father’s Day give a gift he’s sure to love by choosing one or more of the five great gifts listed below.
- Fitbit Tracker – There are many different sizes and styles to choose from. One is sure to be the right choice for your dad. Whether he’s trying to get in shape for the sake of his health or he is a real fitness buff for years now, a Fitbit can help him track his steps, exercise, heart rate, and sleep.
- Dollar Shaving Club Membership – Nothing gives a better shave and the price is right for even meager budgets.
- Coffee Club Membership – Give the gift that keeps on giving with a coffee of the month club that sponsors a new brew month after month. Make sure it’s a brand he loves!
- YETI Hopper 20 Cooler – This cooler is rugged enough for the abuse of a day in the woods and still keeps drinks cool. Dad doesn’t have to be an outdoorsman to appreciate this gift. It is great for a game of golf, a day of fly-fishing, time on the beach or even a night at the drive-in theater.
- A Home Cooked Meal – Cook dad a home-cooked meal from the comfort of your Chicago apartment kitchen. Show off your new digs and let dad enjoy the time you spend together while cooking and enjoying dinner.
Finding the perfect apartments in Chicago often begins with finding the perfect kitchen for cooking up more than a delicious Father’s Day dinner. Call us today to learn more about the great kitchens we have to offer in your next apartment home.