Pumpkin! For many, it's the reason for the fall season. So, here are three easy pumpkin treats you can whip up for your friends and family!
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9×9-inch pan with foil, then apply the cooking spray.
- Add milk and sugar to a medium-size saucepan and cook over medium heat until the mixture starts to boil. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in pumpkin puree and cinnamon. Stir the mixture and bring to a boil. The mixture needs to reach approximately 239 degrees before you can remove it from the heat.
- Allow cooling for approximately two to three minutes.
- Add white chocolate chips to a large bowl.
- Pour fudge mixture over the top of the chips and allow to stand for five minutes.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Mix in marshmallow creme, butter and vanilla until butter melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into pan and cool.
- Cut into squares and store in a cool, dry location.
Easy 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Cake
- Box spice cake mix
- 15-ounce pumpkin, canned
- 2 eggs
- Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a medium-size bowl, and use a mixer on medium to combine.
- Pour mixture into a pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. To check for doneness, insert a toothpick until it comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely.
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 1 box spice cake mix
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, use a spatula to fold together ingredients, then beat the mixture with an electric mixer.
- Scoop into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Of course, after consuming these delicious treats, you'll probably be in need of a workout. Have you been searching for apartments in Chicago, IL that will help you stay in shape? Then, please check out our beautiful community, which boasts a resort-style swimming pool and a brand-new fitness center where you can work off extra calories.